You know those gals, who seem to have it all together, except for that “weight part?”
I have learned that every woman, sometime in their life, has struggled with body image.
In the coming months, I will be sharing stories of experience, strength and hope from my clients and myself, that may help us all.
A person rarely can teach what they have not yet experienced.
Since, I have lost and gained over 100’s of pounds, in my 6 decades of life, I know all about the costs of body shaming, the humiliation and worst of all the embarrassment of “FAT!”
You and I deserve so much more!
Conquering the “Weight Part” has become my life purpose and passion.
I AM ON A MISSION TO STOP THAT, RIGHT NOW!
Can You Say Yes to One or More of These?
- Do you find yourself frequently obsessing about your body, the food, and just about anything and everything?
- Can’t wear ALL the clothes in your closet? And being stuck with only what fits, right now?
- Frustrated over what to eat, when to eat or how to eat?
- You hide from social situations?
- Avoiding cameras and pretending you are just being humble?
- You feel guilty when eating, unless it is “Diet Food”.
- People annoy you easily?
- You take things personally? Cuz, after all, it is all about you, right?
- You feel unworthy of getting any good things in life?
- People Pleasing is who you are, and as a result you are feeling increasing resentment?
- You are easily angered by things that shouldn’t bother you?
- Feeling stressed-out, generally?
If any of this sounds familiar to you, then you will LOVE this series!
Every, single Monday over the next several months, you will get a story, along with some helpful insight to help you move toward your own success with ‘That weight part”.
I will offer some techniques, action steps and personal help to get you where you want to be, fast!
For Personalized Help – Apply for a FREE chance to talk with Rose at: